Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

I will never vote for another Democrat as long as I live?

I find it incredible that there are still USA citizens who fall for their lies.  

Everything they told us to get elected was a lie so far.

Vote Green or socialist!

You do you, boo. What was your question? 

Too late, they don’t need yours or anyone else’s vote anymore, since they found they could blatantly cheat on a massive scale and face no consequences. It will be extremely difficult if not impossible to remove them now.

so you want to fall for republican lies ? like trump ? 

unless an actually Lincoln party republican runs, im probably gonna stay voting dem 

• ?

Democrats are tricky and playing dirty. They are all about mind control and power to take over the country.

I am with the Democratic Derby myself. Forever and a day. 

I will vote for democrats again 100%, hell no I am not voting for republicons, I am going to find a way a different democrat can win whos not kyrsten sinema