Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and, as of 20 April 2021 (Eastern Time), the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

If you are taking Colloidal Silver will that affect you if you get a CT scan? ?

Colloidal Silver is a common homeopathic treatment many people use for a variety of different illnesses. Colloidal silver is water with silver particles in it. Since you can't wear metal during a CT scan would ingesting affect the CT scan as well?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Sky
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

If you are taking colloidal silver you are a moron.  It does nothing but turn the skin blue if you take enough of it.

• 3 months ago

It won't show up, but if you take it for a long time your skin can turn blue. 

• ?
    Lv 7
    3 months ago

I doubt it. But you're wasting your time taking it- consuming colloidal silver has no proven health benefits, no plausible mechanism of action, and it is not risk free. Also, it is not homeopathic. 

• Nicey8
    Lv 5
    3 months ago

I do not think it will affect the CT scan. The colloidal silver is too low in concentration and it is excreted by the digestive and renal system hours after it is taken.

We all need a Savior who gives peace in this covid times. When one is sick, one can call to God who delights to heal. Jesus Christ is still the best healer. I have witnessed miracles in a church in my city.

Peace be unto You.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 months ago

You need to contact the CT clinic in advance. Depending on the location of the scan, you may need to stop with the colloidal silver for a couple of weeks.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.