Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 month ago

What has been your biggest disappointment in life?

I have had lots!

Well my Father passed away very young and I never really got to know him as an adult, I was just turning 20 and he was 55, so young. I was disappointed that I never really got to know him.

Democrat house members.

Lately how nasty people are, pandemic is bad but it really shows people’s ugly side 

I don't really have one, my friend, Mind you I was so close to winning the lotto,

The woman next door won it LOL.

No, fortunately my parents aren't verbally abusive.

Literally everything and anything related to dating/relationships. 

When you grow up and find out that you'll never own the home of your dreams, you get over it in time and become realistic. 

When you grow up and find out that you'll never be with the woman of your dreams, you contemplate your life's worth on the daily. 

E x i s t i n g

my mom,. .... she's nuts and if she keeps it up i'm going to assault her just like all her boyfriends did , ..... idk why she thinks acting the way she does is okay ....... 

i do not make appointments, therefore i do not get disappointed.

Source(s): facts