uwu asked in PetsDogs · 1 month ago

what kind of breed is this puppy? ?

after reading the comments, this puppy is not mine and the cage is big enough for the puppy to walk around; I could only upload one pic. 

• Maxi

Read the KC registration papers which will tell you, if you did not purchase from a registered KC breeder you have a mutt/mixed breed

So cute! but they tend not to stay this small. Looks like a labrador pup

looks to be  yelllow laband  maybbe chowmaybe

I'll bred backyard breeder mutt puppy.  Horrible cage.

Some sort of golden retriever mix, maybe Labrador

He is SOOOO Darned cute! The cage looks fine in size people, as my veterinarian told me if you are crate training a puppy get a small cage were they can only move a little so they don't mess as they don't like lying in their own matter. I saw where you said it isn't your pup, just so you know I am not dumb thinking it is, I truly saw the update! But for breed looks like a lab pup! a little one so adorable, I wonder how old he is........ cute!

Source(s): I hope if you are looking to adopt him, you do, and it goes well, God bless!

looks like a labrador but very small

• garry

he doesnt know what he bought , what an idiot , hope the mutt grows up to big for you .  lol

do you realise how small that cage is? its small enough where anyone sending that picture to the aspcta would probably get the possessor of that puppy put in jail.

• *****

None in particular. It's a mixed breed, much too young to even venture a guess as to any specific breeds involved.  Even in adult dogs, guesses based on appearance are often grossly inaccurate.

It is too young to tell.