uwu asked in PetsDogs · 1 month ago

what kind of breed is this puppy? ?

Update:

after reading the comments, this puppy is not mine and the cage is big enough for the puppy to walk around; I could only upload one pic. 

Attachment image

19 Answers

Relevance
  • Maxi
    Lv 7
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Read the KC registration papers which will tell you, if you did not purchase from a registered KC breeder you have a mutt/mixed breed

• 4 weeks ago

So cute! but they tend not to stay this small. Looks like a labrador pup

• 1 month ago

looks to be  yelllow laband  maybbe chowmaybe

• 1 month ago

I'll bred backyard breeder mutt puppy.  Horrible cage.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Some sort of golden retriever mix, maybe Labrador

• 1 month ago

He is SOOOO Darned cute! The cage looks fine in size people, as my veterinarian told me if you are crate training a puppy get a small cage were they can only move a little so they don't mess as they don't like lying in their own matter. I saw where you said it isn't your pup, just so you know I am not dumb thinking it is, I truly saw the update! But for breed looks like a lab pup! a little one so adorable, I wonder how old he is........ cute!

Source(s): I hope if you are looking to adopt him, you do, and it goes well, God bless!
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

looks like a labrador but very small

• garry
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

he doesnt know what he bought , what an idiot , hope the mutt grows up to big for you .  lol

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

do you realise how small that cage is? its small enough where anyone sending that picture to the aspcta would probably get the possessor of that puppy put in jail.

Lv 7
    1 month ago

None in particular. It's a mixed breed, much too young to even venture a guess as to any specific breeds involved.  Even in adult dogs, guesses based on appearance are often grossly inaccurate.

• 1 month ago

It is too young to tell.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.