What company actually gives out loans?

I’ve tried everything and everyone but no one actually gives out loans. Banks just deny you, places like lending tree just give your information away and everyone else is a scammer. Does loans actually exist? All I need is a loan right now for a car which I can pay back in less than 5 months time. Why is it this difficult to find a loan???? 

lol. Save up for 5 months and you will not need a loan. Or tap the bank of Mom and Dad. {You have no idea how expensive cars are to operate (!)}

• J

I’m guessing the problem is your credit. You can either go to a dealership that specializes in bad credit and pay an outrageous interest rate, or you can just buy a car you can actually afford. Why not just save your money for 5 months and not have a loan? I’ve had 6 cars and never borrowed a penny. I just choose cars that I can actually afford. 

• Tavy

Most dealerships offer loans.

How bad is your credit, that sounds like the problem

Did you apply for a loan at the dealership. They give loans for people who wants to buy a car. 

Join a credit union. They give out loans. How bad is your credit that you can’t get a loan.