Are people seriously still on this ridiculous corona virus thing?

When will this stupidity end? With a survival rate of 99.8% in america if youre not old or immune compromised, why the FK are we still hyping this crap?? You should feel ashamed of yourself if youre still hyping this crap. 

Now theyre talking about a vaccine?? EXCUSE ME WTF? Why the FK do we need a vaccine for a virus with a 99.8% survival rate?? are you fking shítting me???

I can't believe their are people running around like you.  In my opinion the virus is killing the "Wrong" age group. maybe if the younger selfish & brainless ones would start dropping like flies they would have a different opinion of the situation. I feel sorry for you. I really hope you don't get it & spread it to your family which in turn will die & as you said they are old so it doesn't matter.  geeez! get a grip. mo.

It will hopefully end after the November election and Trump wins by a landslide since the primary purpose of this virus propaganda is for crazy democrats to claim Orange Man bad, while actually demonstrating they are bad.

• Jim2

The answer stating 13 million dead if everyone gets it is an excellent one. Keep in mind if we take no precautions at all many more people will get it. That is all you have to do. Wear a mask, social distance, wash hands, stay home if you have it.  So please help stamp it out by doing these things, or you and your friends may end up dead. That should be your attitude--not false figures and downplaying a pandemic.

• Den

so .... it would be OK with you if your entire family are some of the 1,000 Americans that will die tomorrow?

or the 1,000 that will die the day after that

or the one thousand that will die after that

We don't even know the full extent of the actual deaths, to date around the world, OR, ........and this is where you should be worried, what remaining side effects that may occur in the future in people who have survived the initial virus, only to be left with weakening of the heart, lungs, vascular system as a start.

I just hope that there is some intelligent life left after the ravages the human race is experiencing.

• Sam

You should be ashamed of yourself, you are a moron.

You know there's a world outside the USA where the survival rate isn't close to that? But hey who cares about them.

And Americans wonder why so many other people hate them when they see self centred garbage like this. 

• xg6

You should direct your question to Herman Cain

You keep saying that.  Like you're trying to convince yourself.

I'm glad there's still people like you. I've been saying from the beginning that this is a fluke virus that won't even harm 1% of people and is going to be used as nothing more than a political weapon to take down Trump.

People hate the facts when it compromises their agenda.

Because the media needs ratings. 

@ Den 

Keep making yourself scared with that fearmongering BS. 

My entire extended family could get COVID-19 and maybe one would die because he’s old and has respiratory problems. He’s isolating... We dont all need to. 

Overindulgence kills over an order of magnitude more people, every year. The centre aisles are the most dangerous part of going to a grocery store. 

Also, COVID-19 is likely nowhere near as deadly as they say. Antibody testing from asymptomatic people indicate the infection rate is as high as TEN TIMES the confirmed cases.. and these people had it without even realizing it (so deadly.. lol). 

Also.. pretty much everyone who has COVID in their system is recorded as a victim regardless of the actual cause of death. Since the average age of a COVID victim exceeds the national average life expectancy.. most of these people aren’t dying of COVID, they are dying with it.