Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 2 months ago

do females exaggerate period pains and the prevalence of rape and harassment for sympathy and attention?

23 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

As a girl, I do feel as if other girls exaggerate, In period pain that is. I mean yeah cramps hurt but they're not THAT bad. But every girl experiences their period's differently. Rape and harassment though, should not be taken as a exaggeration, I mean its rape. I haven't been harassed so I can't really say anything really, but it shouldn't be taken lightly or for attention.

• 1 month ago

absolutely not u sicko. until you have a vagina keep your mouth closed. rape is not joking matter either it is traumatizing and if someone speaks out of their experience, you need to support them and acknowledge how strong they are. we dont want attention, we want justice for something that no one should ever have to go thru

• Orla C
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Oh, grow up, you silly boy. 

• 1 month ago

Found the next school shooter

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

absolutely not 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

can't get a girfriend hey?

• Sathi
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

...says the chumbolone who couldn’t get a date if his life depended on it. 

• 2 months ago

I do not have any experience or training to suspect females exaggerate pain if explaining the action to a male doctors.

harrald

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Go to a bar and try to get a man rape you when you dont want to. Then ask this question after you go through rape, not before.

• kelvin
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

nope just in your troll mind

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.