Why is the media mad at Ellen ?

When is the media not angry at anything. That's just the world of Marxists, nothing makes them happy other than rage.

It all started when she watched a ball game with former president Bush. When you're on the Marxist / socialist / democrat team, you have to be filled with hate and willing to spew that hate in the direction of anyone that thinks differently than you. She failed that test by not doing so to Mr. Bush. The media that is trying to bring her down doesnt understand that Bush is also on the One World Order  / Globalism team just like Ellen and her fellow Marxists, but they're not the sharpest tools in the shed. I absolutely detest what the left stands for, but I do admire how they lay down the law or they'll throw you to the wolves. Support abortion, be anti-2nd amendment, you know...be anti American or you're out of the club.

Honestly with all the hysteria about the world ending it is entertaining to listen to her get grilled. It's very clear that she let a lot of bad behavior go on, but was 'progressive' in a holier than thou way. She got what she deserved, if you were working for her and putting up with all that torment you would be happy about it too. I never liked Ellen, and if you look up stunts she does with the audience, like accusing people of stealing when you leave out free items, you can tell she was a bit wacked out since before I was old enough to know who she was.

• Jack

I* have always hated Rude people she is just a white rude Opera

Look, even if she touched a little girl, I'm not exactly feeling the hate. I don't care. Those bastards who kill kids, torture, they need to go, the kidnappers, rapists, OK. However, I saw people saying they wanted to hang her, when they showed a photo of her hugging her niece. The truth about girls, particularly girls under 18, a ridiculous age to set it at, is that they almost all do it sometime, with someone. So who cares? Fight the fights you can win. 

Because she's not really a nice person , she just plays one on TV .

Whatever you do, don't actually read the articles which say exactly and precisely what they are criticizing her for.  Just ask random yahoos on the internet.

She raped many women