jean
Lv 4
jean asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 2 months ago

will prince andrew ever recover his popularity with the general public after the Epstein affair?

16 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

What popularity, he's always been disliked.

• Buzz
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

I’m afraid he’s always going to be tainted by it. 

• 1 month ago

I think Andrew was compromised and now he’ll pay dearly for it. It’s why you can’t trust anyone and keep yourself to yourself. 

• Prince
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

No. Prince Andrew had already lost My affection and the Epstein Thing has ensured that that's irrevocable. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Oh, probably.  Look at Charles, who has married his whore, Camilla, and is more popular than ever.  Andrew, after a period of self-imposed asceticism, will be okay, because there are no real qualifications to be a royal, other than to win the lucky sperm contest.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

He will be no less obnoxious "after the Epstein affair" - especially now that even the most ardent royalist must admit that he is a despicable creature.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Her Royal Majesty the Queen must surely have asked the bishops of the Church to pray that Andrew be brought back to his full glory. All of his subjects miss him!

• Clo
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Andrew was only popular when he was seen as a Falklands war hero. He lost popularity after he settled down, married, had children and took on official duties. He was seen as "Airmiles Andy" by some for his use  of air travel that sometimes included a golf trip as well as official duties...not a proper use of official funds.

I doubt that Andrew will be as popular as he once was. He might be able to assume some official duties one day, but then he might not... Andrew's handling of the Epstein situation has been poor. His interview was not good--he failed to sympathize with the victims of sexual abuse. He failed to see that Epstein was responsible for immoral and illegal activities during that interview.

• 2 months ago

he was only popular on teen island

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Yes he has not lost any p[opularity with me just because he has a poor choice in Friends

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Being royal is not a popularity contest.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.