Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 months ago

what do u think of me , am I pretty ?

Yes you are ! Happy 16th birthday 

• Evi

Yes, happy  belated birthday. 

I think I you are very pretty 

Source(s): Myself

You're gorgeous!

• GB

You are pretty, but you already know that, don't you? If you were unsure of your looks, you might ask someone you trust if you look ok, but you wouldn't  post it on a question site. You are still very young, and if you want to appear mature, then I advise not fishing for compliments.

You are rated to be a 2 on the beauty scale physically.

Kaityln, going to the internet to find a biased crowd who supports you is the least of your issues. That you're asking total strangers to give you validation into something you should inherently believe in yourself is the bigger problem.

You could be Miss America 10 years running and still have insecurity issues when it comes to aesthetics. If you spend your life chasing virtual followers it's never going to be enough. Figure out how to accept yourself as you are, not what people claim you are.

Being only 16 your looks could change for better or for worse regardless. My heart goes out to the legions of young women like yourself who are trapped in society's unattainable beauty standards and feel the need to gain constant affirmation. Everyone who's ever lived has a standard of beauty to them that's equal parts personality as it is physique. Learn the balance and that's far more valuable than the random comments of people you don't know on the internet.

Not a great snap, but yes, you are. I do hope that you are kind in your heart and mind as well.

Yes, but why do you think you need to ask?

Yes you are pretty