Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 2 months ago

Why do women get a period and men dont?

Life is so unfair  they need to suffer monthly too

Men do not have an uterus that provides the foundation for birth that makes an egg(ovum)available to sperm to begin to fertilize an egg for new life. I agree that men do not face the problems women face every day. Smart men realize that women are smarter and can excel some men if offered the chance.

harrald

What a stupid question! are you naturally thick or did you have to take a course? Idiot! why do women give birth and men don't? is you're next question! stupid pleb!

When God created the world, everything He created was good. However, Eve was the first person who was sinned. Her husband Adam was the next person who sinned. Because Eve sinned first, God sharpened the pain of pregnancy and women suffer more than men.

Division of labor decided by the Creator..Accept the reality

ovaries , what men dont have , just men like getting in them .

Women became women because they have period & if men also can get period, then they can't be a men. They must be a differences between men & women otherwise there will be no reproduction. Men have other problems such as erection which the women don't have.

We do suffer; we have to deal with menstrual women...

Males have a different reproductive system than Women, so males don't bleed every month.

Men do suffer, but not entirely in the same way as women. I am male by the way.

Yes, I am suffering, but not in the same way you are. I am suffering every day, and that's because my body has different problems than yours.

I had problems that I think were solved, but I am not 100% positive about that. I had cancer twice, and cancer is deadly. I was able to get it removed from my body.

I also have other problems too that I am suffering from, and I wish there were good solutions to fix it.

I suggest you take good care of your body because you could end up suffering a lot more than what you currently are suffering from.

• John

Ask your mommie..................

Why can't we evolve, dammit? Send us a text: "You're not pregnant this month, have a good one." That would be AWESOME.