Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 2 months ago

Why do women get a period and men dont?

Life is so unfair  they need to suffer monthly too

25 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago
    Favourite answer

Men do not have an uterus that provides the foundation for birth that makes an egg(ovum)available to sperm to begin to fertilize an egg for new life. I agree that men do not face the problems women face every day. Smart men realize that women are smarter and can excel some men if offered the chance.

harrald

• 2 months ago

What a stupid question! are you naturally thick or did you have to take a course? Idiot! why do women give birth and men don't? is you're next question! stupid pleb!

• 2 months ago

When God created the world, everything He created was good. However, Eve was the first person who was sinned. Her husband Adam was the next person who sinned. Because Eve sinned first, God sharpened the pain of pregnancy and women suffer more than men.

• 2 months ago

Division of labor decided by the Creator..Accept the reality

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

ovaries , what men dont have , just men like getting in them .

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Women became women because they have period & if men also can get period, then they can't be a men. They must be a differences between men & women otherwise there will be no reproduction. Men have other problems such as erection which the women don't have.

• 2 months ago

We do suffer; we have to deal with menstrual women...

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Males have a different reproductive system than Women, so males don't bleed every month.

Men do suffer, but not entirely in the same way as women. I am male by the way.

Yes, I am suffering, but not in the same way you are. I am suffering every day, and that's because my body has different problems than yours.

I had problems that I think were solved, but I am not 100% positive about that. I had cancer twice, and cancer is deadly. I was able to get it removed from my body.

I also have other problems too that I am suffering from, and I wish there were good solutions to fix it.

I suggest you take good care of your body because you could end up suffering a lot more than what you currently are suffering from.

• John
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Ask your mommie..................

• 2 months ago

Why can't we evolve, dammit? Send us a text: "You're not pregnant this month, have a good one." That would be AWESOME. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.