Larry asked in Food & DrinkEntertaining · 2 months ago

Best way to eat my hotdog tomorrow ?

SO it’s national hot dog month. And everyday this month I have eaten a hotdog and taken a picture of it. Some of me just eating it, one upside down, a couple with some filters, and I actually did one of me eating it underwater. But tomorrow is special. Tomorrow is National hot dog DAY. So it’s the national day on the national month. I have an idea to do a little movie trailer with iMovie like I’ve made in the past but I want to try to think of something better. It’s hard to beat underwater, which I did for the 10th day. So i came to the internet for help. I want to surprise my friends with something good. Is the trailer idea good? Or does anyone have something better. 

• laura

Dress like a hotdog 🌭! That would be impressive and get you in the spirit of things, visit Coney Island it’s something you just have to do and maybe have pics or movie trailer taken there wow have loads of fun 🥳 

Just to add, there are Coney Island hotdog recipes on internet, maybe make a load and eat them with friends these are just a couple of ideas for you I had 

just enjoy it..........

I missed Nat'al Hot Dog day, but since you are eating a hot dog a day and taking pics  here is how my mom cooked them:

Either bbq them or cook them in a cast iron pan....cut an "x", about an inch long into the tip of each end of the hot dog. When it is cooked, the ends open and slightly curl. Very festive looking! The deeper the cut, the more dramatic the curl. She also served two hot dogs on a hamburger bun, with the curled ends sticking out. She called them hamdogs.

Eat it while sitting backwards on a horse wearing nothing but a sombrero

Eat one wearing a MAGA hat.

• Fubar

Just eat it an enjoy it