Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 3 weeks ago

Why do some people love money , big houses, many cars?

Do they want to show off? Can you explain like what is there to like or deserve to get jealous or envy about

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

Because that's how some people keep score in life.

• 3 weeks ago

I live in a trailer, barely have enough to subsist on, and have been without a car for some time now. I can understand exactly why. If I hadn't been such a fool and I'd educated myself properly and got myself a proper job I'd be in a much better situation than the one I'm in now. 

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

They are shallow morons who think money is everything. Intelligence should be valued more than money.

• 3 weeks ago

I know, I just don’t get it, I’d much prefer a cute little cosy cottage with maybe a log fire and just a village nearby with your little shops and maybe a country pub, nothing too much just cosy and happy, with my bike for transport so I can cycle 🚲 round enjoying the countryside 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

I'd like a nice house to feel happy there and a nice car.... But just because I have good taste not because I want to show off

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

I just love money don't care about the rest

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Not only this, those that have it also under the impression that others wants what they have, like why and for what 🤔 ? 

• Random
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

Some people are greedy and selfish.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.