Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 3 weeks ago

Why do some people love money , big houses, many cars?

Do they want to show off? Can you explain like what is there to like or deserve to get jealous or envy about

Because that's how some people keep score in life.

I live in a trailer, barely have enough to subsist on, and have been without a car for some time now. I can understand exactly why. If I hadn't been such a fool and I'd educated myself properly and got myself a proper job I'd be in a much better situation than the one I'm in now. 

They are shallow morons who think money is everything. Intelligence should be valued more than money.

I know, I just don’t get it, I’d much prefer a cute little cosy cottage with maybe a log fire and just a village nearby with your little shops and maybe a country pub, nothing too much just cosy and happy, with my bike for transport so I can cycle 🚲 round enjoying the countryside 

I'd like a nice house to feel happy there and a nice car.... But just because I have good taste not because I want to show off

I just love money don't care about the rest

Not only this, those that have it also under the impression that others wants what they have, like why and for what 🤔 ? 

• Random

Some people are greedy and selfish.