What's something that you know about because it has happened to you?

I know that one is never welcome in someone's house to live for long... Unless they need something from you.. 

• Mrs H

Only children being picked on just because they are only children 

Don't put things in your rectum that you might not be able to extract again. The paramedics will not even bother to try to contain their amusement and your neighbours WILL find out. 

Out of body experiences........because I had one after a horrific motorcycle crash. 

It's quite clear that the 'something known' is not the result of 'happenings', but rather the pure facticity that 'something persists' through these 'happenings'. It is quite rash to assert anything about what "It" is, nevertheless, the conventional practice since Descartes has placed a steadily increasing importance on 'practicality of knowledge'. This is unfortunate, as it tends to degrade rather than affirm 'life', especially in modern authoritarian regimes.

Sudden, unexpected bereavement.

• Ron

I know that a paralyzed arm brings great challenge and great pain.

like Kieth when my mom passed away last year shortly after me, my 2 sisters, sisters bf's and dad all experienced weird things just like Kieth did with his wife. very hard to explain things. 

i've always believed in ghosts and all that cause i like watching horror films with ghosts and read up on ghost stories but to experience it from a close loved one is something different. we weren't scared either we knew it was our mom. 

It's difficult to join a bank without a drivers license or passport.

That it's possible a female can get pregnant from pre-c u m.