Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsMarriage & Divorce · 1 month ago

Why do women in the south only date men who drive tractors, own a farm, hunt, and have a huge beard and are overweight and "redneck"?

The typical redneck stereotype is all that women in Mississippi like, most women are married to men who wear overalls, haven't shaved in years, drive a tractor, are overweight, missing teeth, and have a high school education

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Foofa
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

That may describe some in the rural south but I've been to cities like Atlanta and New Orleans and that's not what I've observed. But people tend to get with what's around them and one supposes that if that's all that's available that's what women will end up married to.

• Happy
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

A colonoscopy is a procedure to examine the inside of your colon (intestine) with a scope. A scope is a flexible tube with a small light and camera on the end. Look for the answer there. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I live in Jackson.  I don't know the last time I even saw a man who drove a tractor, wore overalls, hadn't shaved in years, drove a tractor (for the second time), was grossly overweight and/or had missing teeth and a high school education.

Where in Mississippi do you live that this is the competition when it comes to dating?

• 1 month ago

Where did you get your information? Your assumption is entirely false, as are most stereotypes.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Really? so all the doctors, lawyers, business men, electricians, contractors, shop owners, barbers, construction workers, painters, roofers, etc are all single? how odd. somehow I think you are full of $hit

• 1 month ago

So....you know all Southern women and they all only date men who fit your description?

Lol.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.