Did he mean romantic evening or sex?

Hello everybody,

One situation excited me. A former colleague (66 years old) invited me home to cook together and I can spend the night at his home. That was actually a big surprise, as we hardly entertain during work. But I found him very sexy and always wanted to be seduced by him. I knew he was divorced and I live alone. I am also a man myself (27 years old). After I quit (after about 6 months) I wrote to him for the first time and just wanted to say hello, because I couldn't forget him and chose an excuse. Then suddenly he called me and immediately invited me to home, to cook together and I can spend the night at him. My heartbeats were at the top. To be alone with him at home and stay overnight (a dream). I have a lot of thoughts and I don't know what will happen. Did he mean a romantic evening, or sex? Or I shouldn't have any hope. Thank you in advance for your answer.

• Happy

I suppose. Sounds promising and you should play it by ear.

It looks as if your wish might come true, but really, shouldn't you be asking him, not us? You can also take the liberty of telling him what you want, which is more than a meal, yourself.

• Linda

He plans to cook dinner in hopes that sex will follow.