Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

The SJWs now want to cancel the Harvard scientist Steven Pinker for saying police shootings have less to do with racial bias?

Has BLM now become a cult? 

There are so many studies published even in NYT that shows even if racial bias is eliminated, it won’t make a huge difference in the police shootings. 

If you commit disproportionate amount of violent crimes, you have disproportionate number of encounters with police and all subsequent statistics well reflect that.

Here:

https://whyevolutionistrue.com/2020/07/05/the-puri...

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Those on the far left love to be outraged, but hate to take the time to appreciate what they're getting outraged over.

I like Pinker.  He'd probably have a field day with this.

• 1 month ago

Please do not confuse marxists with facts.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Anyone white criticizing the PC cancel culture gets fired, publicly humiliated, and ridiculed. Something is seriously wrong here. 

Grade schools and universities have gotten rid of nearly all conservative educators. 

• 1 month ago

SJWs hate facts and truth.  

They're pathetic and worthless creatures.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

I've made this same argument before. Blacks commit disproportionate crimes so they have a disproportionate encounters with the police. That's largely accounts for the discrepancy although race certainly accounts for part of it, particularly with some of the most unnecessary incidents like shooting 12 year olds. 

A better question is why do the US police kill people at a rate far higher than in most other high income countries. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Even with racial bias eliminated, it’s about how the person in question was raised. 

btw, BLM is a hate group. They claim to be for racial equality, but, by making white people feel guilty for being white, sounds pretty racist IMO.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I see your having a Karen moment, I shall graciously disperse

• 1 month ago

Its culture and class - not race. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.