Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Is it normal that my boyfriend deletes our chats?

I have a really good relationship with my boyfriend he's kind, funny and supportive, but I noticed that he deletes our chat history. In the beginning it wasn't a big deal I just didn't pay any attention but now I wonder why he does it. We have been together for 6 months. I asked him the other day why he deletes our chats and he aid he just doesn't like having too many chats on his phone... I find that a little weird.

• Tj

I delete mine all the time, it saves space on the phone. And how do you know he does this? are you snooping?

• Robert

It's it stranger to have six month's worth of conversation taking up memory?  What did you say two months ago that is 1-important?  2-easy to find in six months worth of conversation?

Actually i do the same, i dont like having much chats/msgs stored ( tho i kno it could be handy in case, sumthing 'bad' happen but still ) i mean you have to consider many things. How much you know him, how much you trust him and/or how much open you are to one another before you jump into conclusion. 

It's not normal, it sounds to me like he's got something to hide.