Should I postpone dating and sex?

I am a woman in my early thirties.  I’ve had many men, over the years; but my plan had usually been to get married.  I just got used in my naivety.  I’ve started using a dating site where it seems that there are men who want relationships.  I’ve made a few male friends from overseas.  One I particularly like who likes me.  We’ve agreed that if we’re still single by the time international travel is legal again, we’ll meet up in person and see if we’re keen on each other.  Should I hold off on these things until I meet someone worthwhile, even if they do live overseas?

You'll have to postpone as this guy's a stranger and in a different country.  I think you'd do better to join clubs and classes where you'll meet lots of other people face to face so you can assess whether a guy is the person for you rather than reading his 'CV' online.  Face to face is ALWAYS better than the unknown.  

• kristy

If you don’t want to have sex you can hold off but that’s too hard to do just to wait for an international thing.

• Tj

Stick to local men...Many from overseas are looking to rob you, use you.