Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Do you buy the lies Trump is selling ?

Trump is saying he has managed the Coronavirus very well even though millions are jobless, there are no benefits coming their way and we have the most cases in the world by far. Only increasing 

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Question itself is a false premise

• Sam
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No, he is the worst president we have ever had.

• John W
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Never have and never will. Trump lies about everything, why should this be any different?

• 1 month ago

It's baffling, right? Trump literally said they should test less because they keep finding more Covid cases. How mismanaged can you get? And some brainwashed morons think he's doing a great job.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Why is the left insisting on these protests in the midst of a pandemic. And then blaming the government for increase in cases.

• 1 month ago

How is Trump responsible for state governors shutting down their economies?

The lack of benefits has more to do with Congress, specifically the Democrat House, fiddling around instead of offering clean bills to help Americans.

I have noted how the left-wing media are pounding the high number of new cases hysteria, but that was always going to happen when the economy was re-opened.  

Remember, the lock-downs were to flatten the curve, and that mission has already been accomplished.  Time to move on bravely, instead of cowering in the basement like Joe Biden.

• 1 month ago

You mean do I believe the TRUTH? Of course I do, Trump is handling this virus like a professional. The media and liberals are doing everything in their power to set him up and make him look like he failed, they wouldn't be so angry if he wasn't doing something right!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.