Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Why am I not allowed to say that my life matters too?

Isn't it racist to say that white lives don't matter even though they had nothing to do with neo-nazism, slavery, etc.

If they're just an ordinary person who has done absolutely nothing wrong, doesn't their life matter, too? Or is it socially acceptable to say that every race matters except white people?

85 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

Maybe the movements message should be changed to 'black lives also matter' to stop everyone trying find a fault in the fact that people simply want to state that their lives are valuable. 

• KTJoe
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

A "black lives matter" stage; you can stage next year for "My Life Matters",be sure to gather speakers, draw on public property and sell t-shirt, hats etc.

• 4 weeks ago

doesn't fit the agenda of demonuts and the MSM--

• 1 month ago

Your life does matter. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

In America, you matter and your vote counts.  Freedom is what really matters and not race.  In America, we have many different cultures of people because it seems like everyone wants to come to America.

• Ann
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

Because it's racist. YOU don't matter and they want you to believe that. They want you to bow before them and apologize for things that you never did. All Black lives don't matter to them either. Police kill more Whites than Blacks and that was proven in a study by a Black Harvard professor who was trying to prove the opposite. Blacks are killed by police 2% of the time. Blacks are killed by other Blacks 98% of the time and they never show up for that. Be proud of who you are and don't let anyone tell you that you shouldn't be or that someone matters more than you do.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

The answer is in the q because because you were compelled to ask such absurdity.

• 1 month ago

I don't see why not, Your life matters just as much as anyone else's my friend.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Yeah and when are the lives of the ‘mentally ill’ Going to matter? It’s so easy to get that deadly label stuck on you even if it’s NOT true Since there are no medical tests for mental illness and it’s all a matter of opinion anyway,and then that fatal label follows you around for the rest of your life and destroys your credibility and your possibility to have a good life in many cases.

So this is ANOTHER minority which has no rights even though a lot of other minorities, racially, gender and sexual orientation-wise, etc. have gotten more and more rights over the decades in this country of ours. And there are people of MANY different races, genders, sexual orientations, etc. who are labeled with ‘mental illness’ who get routinely abused and even killed sometimes by police I feel threatened by them because they’re ‘different’ even if they’re not harming anybody, and these ‘mentally ill’ citizens are routinely given psychopharmacological drug and electroshock-induced permanent brain damage by psychiatrists for $$$, and they’re often involuntarily hospitalized even if they’re not harming anyone.

Quite often, they can’t get jobs, they’re discriminated against in other areas and deprived of their civil rights constantly.  So why is nobody protesting about this???  When will THEIR day come???

They have been discriminated against for many, many decades. Treated like animals. Put in straitjackets, tied to beds in psych wards, given forced injections and so forth. Some of them were even given “ice pick” lobotomies decades ago against their will. 

Up until 1963 , 30 states in this country allowed institutionalized ‘mentally ill’ people to be STERILIZED against their will. Like Nazi Germany.. EUGENICS by definition. That’s right. Look it up.

Many people’s  pet dogs and cats are treated far better than this particular minority., It’s time for them to be given their rights and protections also. Protests are in order. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Because thugs get their feelings hurt.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.