Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Science & MathematicsWeather · 1 month ago

What temperature does it start getting enjoyable in warmth?

3 days ago

Most people like it in the 70's w/some overcast zxyvbdfgj

. . . . . . . . . .

, , , , , , , , , ,

• 1 week ago

30F or roughly - 1 to -2C, is a good start when temps rise. It gets better warm-wise when the temperature gets to 50F (or 15C), and it gets much more comfortable when it reaches 60F (or 18C). 

I think this question is different to everyone-

For me, the threshold is 20C: This is when theres no windchill, its not too cold where I have to wear a jacket/thick clothing, but also not too hot where I sweat within 10 minutes of being outside.

Now anything above 30? That's disgustingly hot.

Around 120 degrees Fahrenheit it starts to get enjoyable. 

wrong forum.  belongs in polls & surveys

That's very subjective. At 70° F with any wind at all sand the humidity at any level I usually want at least aight sweater. 75 to 85° F defending on the humidity is the range I start enjoying the warmth. but once the relative humidity goes over 66% or higher it may not be so enjoyable. I was born in and grew up in greater New Orleans where the humidity usually is 90% or higher. I also grew up in the Oklahoma panhandle and southwest Kansas which is semi arid with 6 inches of a nual rainfall or less. Low humidifiers of as low as 2% are possible. 106° F temperatures with NO air conditioning have induced low blood sugar incidents in me more than once. I've been a type 1 diabetic since I was 2 years old. 

The air quality index AND air pressure affect me too. Low air pressure makes a LOT of people's arthritis significantly worse. All kinds of arthritis. I've lived in central Oklahoma more than 39 years, more than half my life now, but after 8 apartments I am no longer sure WHERE "home" really is anymore. 

I'd say 18°C(64°F)...22°C(71°F) is "normal", above that is "warm", below that is "chill". It's very subjective and changes with seasons. In the winter, when I'm adapted to cold I'd say above 20°C is "hot".

Edit:

Just for reference, where I live, on typical noon (daily maximum) we have 4°C (39°F) in January and 28°C (82°F) in August. Continental, but with lots of streams, waterfalls, and forest around so it's 70-80% humidity all around the year.