Which is a better car overall? ?

I can't decide between 4 of these cars

A civic Vti (160hp 5-6gen)

Seat Leon Sport (180hp mk1) 

Bmw 320i/323i e46

Bmw 320i/323i e36

It would be a daily driver, but I also would like a sport car, that accelerates, handles well, feels a bit Hardcore and I also like the looks of the interior. 

I drive mostly a bit faster than the average. 

Which handles the best? 

Which is the fastest in a straight line? 

Which is the most reliable? 

Which would you buy? 

Obviously BMW has the best handling in this category, but for a reliable car, you'd be looking at a civic. You also have a lot of tuning options for the civic so that would be a better option. You may not get the same performance as a BMW but you get reliability and some good performance with the right mods

I'm not a fan of any of those cars, but the Honda (as long as it was maintained and not abused) would probably be the best bet as far as reliability, and cost of repairs/maintenance - and just about any shop anywhere can work on it.

I would highly recommend taking any potential purchase to a mechanic for a once-over (get quotes).  It's not a guarantee, but they may be able to catch red flags that could turn into pricy repairs.  If the seller is unwilling to let you do this, walk away.

• Ron

Stupid questions all. Do you want reliable or fast in a straight line? I would never purchase a BMW

Without even knowing the years and mileages of each vehicle, not to mention prices, there is no way to even guess.

Hondas are very well built. All other things being equal, that would be the best and most reliable car for the money.

• Da

The Honda is the best car