Verulam 1 asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 1 month ago

Are the cracks becoming wider .... it's not just Harry who, apparently, is struggling with life in LA....?

I know - the Daily Wail, but still .............................!!  No smoke without fire.

• Alan H

There are inevitably cracks in such a dysfunctional family.     Even the gutter press gets things right occasionally!

• Foofa

We're ALL struggling with life in L.A (at least those of us who live here are). Luckily for Prince Harry he actually lives in Malibu which is an entirely different city and some 34 miles away. 

Talk about bad timing. There are very few speaking gigs in the middle of a pandemic because conventions and meetings are cancelled.

Security costs in LA are out of control. Harry and Meghan can not afford adequate security in LA.

He would be better off back in Great Britain.

• Moya

Yes he is struggling 

....

unless it came from meghan and harrys mouth i would not believe

• Clo

I don't believe everything that tabloids write---unnamed sources from these rags are untrustworthy.

I have my own opinions which color my views about the Sussexes. I don't particularly like what they have done.

Harry has only recently received professional help in dealing with the death of his mother and he has other issues--Harry is torn about being a working royal and being a soldier. Better choices could have been made by Harry and courtiers...I don't think that he actually sat down with either the Queen, nor Charles, to figure out a way where he could have officially focused on matters military--foundations, charities, Invictus, military training....

I am disappointed that Meghan appears to be totally unprepared for her role---she should have read up on the subject, talked to courtiers about the hows, whys, and how to make requests, the timetable for making requests....

Things are difficult for everyone and this is not the time to be starting something new...

I am also disappointed with palace courtiers and their inability to stop tabloid attacks, to correct faulty reporting.

I think that the Sussexes should return to the UK , meet with Charles, the Queen, and rethink things, make better plans. As I stated earlier, I just don't like the way the Sussexes are doing things.

• jimmy

Obviously the USA isn't the land of milk and honey, like some people think it is.

Thought they were stepping back from the limelight. But you can always rely on 'a source' to try and get mileage out of the story.

• harry … is  he  the  prince  who  married  diana  and  had  her  assassinated … by  decree  of  his  mother?

If its in the daily fail it can't be true.