What type of lock do you use on your phone?

Fingerprint, PIN, Swipe etc.

While newer Android phones offer numerous biometric methods for unlocking, every phone still requires one of three traditional locking methods: pattern, PIN, or password.

padlock it keeps it closed 

Source(s): yo mama

fingerprint primary and secondry pincode

Both the fingerprint sensor and screen lock pattern.

Fingerprint, PIN Only

Fingerprint, pattern and pin number. Any of the three will unlock my phone. 

I also use a security app, that allows me to change the current lock or unlock the phone remotely should someone were to get ahold of my know knowing either the pin or pattern locks I use. 

I can also back up the phone remotely and force it to alarm, even if it's on silent or the volume has been turned down. 

I use a number password aka pin number

I use pattern lock. I don't use PIN lock anymore cos that seems old fashioned to me.

I have this fingerprint lock, voice activated lock (it works even when the phone is locked) then I have app lock (pattern) for individual apps. Some apps have their own key locks.

• Scott

A PIN and thumb print.