Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 1 month ago

Why are the police attacking members of the press who are documenting the protests?! What happened to the 1st amendment in this country!?

And Trump has been calling the press “the enemy of the people”!

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Because they're now tRump's automatons.

• John
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

The Democratic Party has sheep and the Republican Party has robots. I put my money on the robots.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Pearl
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

maybe they dont like it being documented

• Susie
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Did you ever think if the press didn’t give them an audience they wouldn’t be burning, looting, attacking innocent people,  and even killing them???  I can’t believe that libs are so immune to this type of violence and destruction, just like you.  What is wrong with people?  Are they so hate filled that they cant see the horror of the riots and the lasting devastation of people’s lives. Many of which are black. And we are supposed to believe they are doing this to help blacks???  This is political, period. 

• John
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

That way the police can use riot sticks on the rioters. There is a formation for using riot sticks which is an A formation.

• John
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

People are too sensitive today. The Liberal Press is the enemy of the people.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

The militarization of the police and the attacks by Trump and other reactionaries against the media and our other democratic institutions is very concerning...

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.