Anonymous

Why do people talk about black on black crime when people of other races kill eachother all the time?

white people kill eachother, Asians kill eachother, Latinos kill eachother, you never hear white on white crime or Latino on Latino crime or Asian on Asian crime. Why is it that people only talk about black on black crime? One of my friends told me that people say black on black crime as a way to say that black people dont value their own lives so it intensifies racism. Crimes tend to happen in racial proximity. Everytime racism is addressed, people try to deflect by referencing black on black crime as if people of other races don't commit crimes against eachother. Crime happens in all races and colors. People don't want to acknowledge that racism is real and that it is a problem. Acknowledging that there is a problem brings everybody one step toward the solution, ignoring a problem makes a problem worse.

It is a universal code against all aboriginals, to display us as savage animals. Remember, it is all a reflection of them. All we have to do is sit back and let them expose their self, so we know how to move.  

I guess for the same reason people don't say both the US and Confederate south picked national mottos written in Latin. And Latina is located in Europe, it's never been part of Mesoamerica.

exactly, I agree

To take attention off of the white cops who kill our people.

It's an attempt to blur the lines.

Source(s): BLM