Anonymous

White Americans and Europeans, which country's culture do you prefer, China or India?

Both are huge and diverse, and there is no one culture in them, but still, I am curious about which one you like better overall.

Also, ignore how you feel about their governments, and just focus on people and culture.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

Well I was brought up in Canada and lived in 3 provinces big cities smaller cities and small towns. I had dealt with almost every culture. There are a few things that matter more to me now as I am semi-retired. I find chinese respect older people, are not showoffs or aggressive, very hardworking and disciplined and don't pull the race card. This is one reason why I think I respect them the most of all minorities. I find all the males very well-dressed, very determined and always polite to me I guess very similar to white males. They are great in business too. The females also same amazing traits!

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 month ago

I prefer Indian culture

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Malaysia is the best

• 1 month ago

I'm from Nepal and grew up in Hong Kong and lived there during 94 and moved to India in 97 and moved to UK at 2000.

I personally prefer China as it is a hell of lot more cleaner, nicer friendlier people. And the country is more developed but I been to India last year for a family holiday and the country is developing and the street defecation has been reduced by a lot I haven't seen many since the last time I been there.

But there's way too much corruption, political instability and religious divide and many things that makes me not like the country!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

Hlf f India's population cr@p's in the strts

& Chna-folk seem to love spreading thr COVID

'rnd so both are equally gross in my wn POV!

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()(()()()()()()()()()()

• 1 month ago

China seems more appealing.

India has too much poverty, corruption and violence.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

China is slightly less repulsive

• 1 month ago

White American here. I’d say China. Both are unsanitary, but China is less so

• 1 month ago

It's silly to only have 2 options. It doesn't even have Japan and South Korea!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.