Anonymous

White Americans and Europeans, which country's culture do you prefer, China or India?

Both are huge and diverse, and there is no one culture in them, but still, I am curious about which one you like better overall.

Also, ignore how you feel about their governments, and just focus on people and culture.

Well I was brought up in Canada and lived in 3 provinces big cities smaller cities and small towns. I had dealt with almost every culture. There are a few things that matter more to me now as I am semi-retired. I find chinese respect older people, are not showoffs or aggressive, very hardworking and disciplined and don't pull the race card. This is one reason why I think I respect them the most of all minorities. I find all the males very well-dressed, very determined and always polite to me I guess very similar to white males. They are great in business too. The females also same amazing traits!

I prefer Indian culture

Malaysia is the best

I'm from Nepal and grew up in Hong Kong and lived there during 94 and moved to India in 97 and moved to UK at 2000.

I personally prefer China as it is a hell of lot more cleaner, nicer friendlier people. And the country is more developed but I been to India last year for a family holiday and the country is developing and the street defecation has been reduced by a lot I haven't seen many since the last time I been there.

But there's way too much corruption, political instability and religious divide and many things that makes me not like the country!

Hlf f India's population cr@p's in the strts

& Chna-folk seem to love spreading thr COVID

'rnd so both are equally gross in my wn POV!

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()(()()()()()()()()()()

China seems more appealing.

India has too much poverty, corruption and violence.

China is slightly less repulsive

White American here. I’d say China. Both are unsanitary, but China is less so

It's silly to only have 2 options. It doesn't even have Japan and South Korea!