Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Arts & HumanitiesHistory · 1 month ago

What is your voting history?

• Favourite answer

republican except when I was a stupi 18 year old and voted Carter

• nic1 month agoReport

In '76 or '80? 

Ive voted for both Republicans and Democrats, depending on who I thought was the better candidate.

Democrat except when I was a young and foolish and voted for Reagan in 1980.

Poverty, the cold war getting hotter and debts increased and was higher than at any time before. And unemployment was no lower than under Carter, just the jobs got less protected and less well paid. And some uneducated Reagan supporters claiming the USSR was dissolved due to Reagan alone.

The only good thing about Reagan was that inflation decreased. That must have impressed me, although it was the high oil prices due to the war between Iraq and Iran that led to high oil prices and not Carter's economic policy, as I found out much later.

The disgust of corrupt duopoly means I vote for anyone  that is not "In", usually Green Partyl

I'm only 19, so I don't have a history. This will be my first election and I'm voting for Trump.