Anonymous

Why do some people think Shaquille O’Neal is irish?

He looks nothing like an irish person he looks very African looking just because his last name is irish doesn’t mean he is many African-Americans had ancestor who took after their slave owners names he is black and last time i checked black people don’t descend from Ireland.

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 weeks ago

He's not Irish just because he has 5-10% Irish ancestry doesn't make him Irish the fact is he has big nose, wide lips, ape like skull, that makes him a full west African descent and little bit of white and other race but he's predominantly African!

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I have never heard anyone say that

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

His ancestry is BLACK Irish.

• Jacob4 weeks agoReport

wtf is a black irish? He is black NOT irish

• 4 weeks ago

"many African-Americans had ancestor who took after their slave owners names he is black and last time i checked black people don’t descend from Ireland."

All of this is true but be careful not to make it sound as if our ancestors willingly gave up his real name to take the name of the slave master because that couldn't be further from the truth.

We did so under duress.

But of course Shaq is our brother and is obviously not Irish, we're Africans.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Maybe he is A descendant.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.