Karen asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 month ago

I was called a fat pig?

Recently, I ate a chockie ice cream sandwich bar, the last one! and my youngest called me a fat pig, and I cant stop thinking about it! Should I let it slide?

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

No, you shouldn't let it slide. You need to tell your child that under no circumstances is it ever OK to call someone a fat pig. Where did he/she even learn that from in the first place?

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • L
    Lv 4
    1 month ago

Children ALWAYS tell the truth.  Your only choice; LISTEN to your children and make sure you will be around for them for a very, very long time.

• Karen1 month agoReport

You dont think it was inappropriate.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

If you let this pass, you'll need to deal with a monsoon of such comments in your future.  Boundaries must be set & maintained.  This is a very serious disrespect.  I think that if one of my brothers or I had ever said such a thing to our mother, we might very well not have seen our next birthday.   

• 1 month ago

No. Give them a lecture and ground them for a few months, they shouldn't be disrespecting you.

• Savannah
      Lv 5
      1 month agoReport

What's bust mean

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Not if the kid was on point.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Depends, by your “youngest”, did you mean your kid?

If so then it also depends if he or she said it in a really rude manner or just joking? Because you need to discipline your child if they were speaking out of term.

• Karen1 month agoReport

from my friends Cindys neighbour!

• patty
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

depends on the tone of her voice and whether she was trying to be funny. IIf not it is a rude thing to say to the parent

• 1 month ago

Your creative writing is slipping.

Although you have kept the consistency of poor parenting.

• OH LORD give Tarkarri the parent of the year award right now. No one can control their kids into mindless, perfect children like Tarkarri.

• 1 month ago

🥴😄 Uh no?

Where I come from, you'd get beat up by the entire village for disrespecting your elders.

Beat his a$s.

Just take your hands to his face and go POP, POP with your hands. 🥴 Just make sure you don't leave marks or a bruise. And thoroughly explain to him why it's important never to say those kinds of things.

🥴 Gawd... you would have loved watching how bad kids are disciplined where I'm from. Very raw, ruthless and old school.

I've seen my cousins fly across rooms.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.