Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentOther - Politics & Government · 4 months ago

True or False: Not all Trump supporters are racist, but all Trump supporters decided racism wasn't a deal breaker?

13 Answers

Relevance
  • 4 months ago
    Favourite answer

Basically True. With Trump, it's part of the package. You might not like it, but if you support him, it's something you at least turn a blind eye to. 

• 4 months ago

Trump supporters are not racist.. can you say the same for the commie dems!

• Foofa
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

Trump wasn't elected for who he is but rather for who he isn't (he isn't Hillary Clinton). If he wins again in November it'll be for the same reason. If you're someone who doesn't want another four years of this maybe tell your friends to pull their Mayors up off their knees and ask them to stop talking about defunding the police. This'll make twice in a row in was the Dems' to lose... They managed to screw it up in 2016 and it remains to be seen if they'll do the same again. 

• Ann
    Lv 6
    4 months ago

Unequivocally false, but liberals like to believe that.  

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

False.

Who is racists in YOUR Opinion?

• 4 months ago

False, race is a Liberal Democrat deal.

• Dze
    Lv 7
    4 months ago

i dont buy the lefts version of racism ... theres a double standard and until that goes away i'll 'return the joy' right back at people ... you dont deserve any special treatment and nobody owes you a fkin thing .. maybe your great great great great uncle .. yeah im sure my ancestors had some problems with the british .. i dont though ..

• NONAME
    Lv 4
    4 months ago

Meanwhile, Joe Biden says, "Poor kids are just as bright as white kids." 

Remember that time "You ain't black"? 

Joe also once said, "You cannot go to a 7-11 or Dunkin Donuts unless you have a slight Indian Accent." "I'm not joking."

• 4 months ago

What are you babbling about? Do you even know? Just WHAT is this "deal breaker"?

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

False, but only because many Trump supporters still deny that he's racist.  (Many kinds of bigot, actually; racism is only one.)

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.