Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 1 month ago

Germaine Greer has said she is afraid Meghan is faking her love for Harry bc she wants to be rich and famous. Do you share her concern?

And yes, Meghan did okay as an actress but was neither wealthy nor internationally famous. Besides, she was getting old.

• patty

how would germaine know. I known harry said he fell in love with meghan quickly but i don't know how strong meghans feelings for harry are.

Germaine  Greer is  right  and its  common knowledge  world  wide

• Rod

Is Germaine Greer really the person to listen to about love and romance?

• Clo

No, I do not share Greer's opinion--opinion which is not fact.

Germaine Greer doesn't personally know either Meghan or Harry. She does not know what they think, nor their motivations.

What Greer is doing is using the Sussexes to garner publicity for herself.

Germaine Greer is noted for creating controvesy.

• Enigma

Image and publicity. For these Hollywood types it's all about image and they'll use anybody they can to boost it for publicity.

• Helen Heels
      1 month agoReport

As Markle has already proven. Thank you.

• Rico

Germaine Greer is an idiot. 

I don't like Germaine Greer but I happen to believe she's right.   I've always felt Meghan has/had an agenda from the get-go.  Fake smile and all.   Even her mother has said words to the effect that Meghan will be ok - she gets what she wants.  Harry hasn't looked ok since shortly after the marriage, other than when he became a father.   He looks tormented and all this paranoia about keeping his wife and son safe is way OTT.   She's fine living where she knows.   He's hardly going to fit into the Hollywood scene.

I don't think GG is alone in suspecting Meghan's intentions.  But I'm not going to lose any sleep over what might, or might not happen with Harry.  He's clearly a very trouble individual and certainly more mouse than man where she's concerned.

Germaine Greer has said a lot of crap because she wants to be rich and famous. 

In fact she has made a career out of it, unlike her acting, and is certainly getting old.

No. Ms Greer's experience is based on her own short-lived marriage fifty years ago.

Some people will believe anything.