Help with leasing BMW?

Anyone have experience with leasing bmw? I am looking into a 330i but I am concerned that I will be denied due to my income. I have great credit and have two previous car loans in my credit history so I don’t think this will be the issue. How much do I need to be making a year to be approved for a 330i lease ? ($40-50,000) vehicle. Also I am in Massachusetts. 

Over $60k and there should not be any problems.  Below that and you might get denied but you can always try.

Go talk to the leasing agency. They'll tell you whether you can afford it or not. Assuming you can make the down payment and have good enough credit for low interest, you'd be looking at about $600 a month plus insurance. The rule of thumb is that you should earn at least 6 times what your car expenses are, so roughly $42k per year. . 

Another boy genius who wants to get in over his head on a car. Don't forget about the multiple hundreds of dollars a month the insurance will cost. You know when you turn in a lease it has to be in tip shop shape, even the tires.........

• mark1 month agoReport

Already aware of this, thanks for the useless comment. Just asked how much you gotta make a year to not get automatically denied.  Some people say they make 120k a year and think they will be denied financially which is why I’m asking.