Why is wrestling fans criticizing WWE?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

WWE has gotten stale

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 month ago

Because their product is stale. It's the same thing over and over again. 

• 1 month ago

You are not a wrestling fan if you aren’t a critic at times I mean some of the biggest storylines had critics on both sides critics have existed in wrestling for everything

• ...Show all comments
    • Tim1 month agoReport

Recently i just check out the highlights follow it a bit but sitting through a whole show I do not do that 

• 1 month ago

Because the attitude and ruthless aggression and wwe superstars from that time are gone from WWE, like RVD, The Rock, Stone Cold. I only watch WWE for Brock Lesnar, Rey Mysterio, Randy Orton, Triple H, Edge, Jeff Hardy, Roman Reigns, Kofi Kingston, R-Truth, the undertaker, not all the new crappy talents only if it involves those superstars, i dont know what the big deal with Seth Rollins and Kane are because im not a fan of those 2 and many more, for divas, i like sasha bank, Becky lynch and Alexa Bliss.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

There's a whole platoon of anti-WWE folks out there.  It's their form of enjoyment.

• 1 month ago

Because WWE is not the way it used to be, it was better back than.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

WWE is showing a downturn at the moment, they have lost there way.

The other wrestling companies are outshining them at the moment, including AEW.

Time for Vince to retire.

• 1 month ago

There is a lot to be desired when it comes to wrestling products in general imo whether AEW or WWE.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.