Hector asked in SportsWrestling · 1 month ago

Are WWE stand offended by AEW's support of the Black Lives Matter movement? ?

Last night Dynamite opened with support of Black Lives Matter. WWE refused to say it in their George Floyd statement. Pathetic. AEW also banned confirmed racists Hollywood Hogan and Linda Hogan from live events. WWE featured Hogan prominently at Wrestlemania. Very grotesque 

Update:

*stans

5 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago
    Favourite answer

Not too be hard in WWE and this was a long time ago but this is the same company that suspended Titus O Neal 3 months without and took away his Wrestlemania all because he grabbed Vince McMahon in friendly way.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

WWE is supporting the movement as a whole. I highly doubt Hulk or Linda had any intention of going to WWE anyway. 

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 month ago

Its called corporate virtue signaling, AEW is good at suckering people like you.

Can't you find something better to do than use alt. accounts to race-bait?

• 1 month ago

I don't watch AEW

• ...Show all comments
    • Hector1 month agoReport

This is the same exact thing Dave Hymen used to post. I am sure that is just a coincidence 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

I do not think WWE are offended, they are probably just kicking themselves because AEW are leading the way, again.

WWE are just way behind in so many ways at the moment. Time for Vince to retire.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.