Anonymous

Has anyone proven, unequivocally , that ghosts exist?

21 Answers

Relevance
  • Megumi
    Lv 6
    4 weeks ago

No, there is no proof that ghosts exist. They are just fictional beings found in absurd hoaxes. 

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 month ago

No..Ghost are just a imaginary figures that we see..If you wonder like how saw many people have seen the same ghost several times...It maybe cause of wired person or something mistaken to be a Ghost..And all the footage on Youtube maybe fake

• ...Show all comments
    • Michael Shotton
      Lv 6
      3 weeks agoReport

Tom is a scientist whereas you feed the pigs on a farm. Lets weigh this up, Scientist or pig feeder? decisions decisions? Nope! I think it hilarious that you should expect us to listen to some dirty brat farm girl. Come back when you grow up and can keep a husband. Until then, I listen to scientists

• Mr. P
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No, and they never will because all evidence can be faked, and therefore any presented will be presumed fake- even if it is real.

All you will ever get is lots of personal testimonies, which we do already have though the centuries but people think that they are ALL fake and every single person is making them up. Even those with nothing to gain by it and in some cases quite a lot to loose.

• ...Show all comments
    • Michael Shotton
      Lv 6
      3 weeks agoReport

You and your jap pals come and go between here and a few other sites and are just as hated on them all because of your spoiled brat behaviour. You have obviously no interest or knowledge or pretend you don't but nobody is ordering you to stay here. If you don't like it, then gofuck off

• Jesere
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Those of us that have seen ghosts that is proof enough for us.

• ...Show all comments
    • Tom
      Lv 7
      4 weeks agoReport

Eliminating the prosaic reasons for sightings IS the FIRST thing ANY serious investigator does. Reports from drunks or possible mind altered people, etc. are never considered, for example. And other possibilities are eliminated too.  Only look at reports that can't be blamed on the common stuff.  

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • No there is no proof that ghosts exist, if you believe in them it is by faith, not by evidence. Only a nincompoop would think that groups of scientists have photos and videos of real ghosts. 

• Tom
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No, simply because we do not KNOW what the Unknown Phenomena that are being CALLED "Ghosts" are yet.   No doubt people see SOMETHING, especially in multiple witness cases that show consistency  But attributing unknown Phenomena to "Ghosts" is no proof actual Ghosts exist.---Face it, the witnesses are only GUESSING or assuming a phenomenon they observe is  a "Ghost".-------This does NOT mean the phenomena that is observed does not exist.  That would be silly to say Such and such event did NOT happen because the confused witnesses attributed it to a myth.  Of course until our science is complete, we are bound to encounter UNKNOWN phenomena from time to time if it has origins in part of nature we do not understand yet.-----It is a GIVEN that STILL unknown phenomena DO exist, but it is NOT a given that they are "Ghosts".

• ...Show all comments
    • Michael Shotton
      Lv 6
      3 weeks agoReport

that you are not the brightest. Now be a good slanty eyed kid and go play with a train. Take NG and the paedo with you, they don't like you but will be your best friend as long as you try to torment me.

• D g
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

para normal means  un proven  so you guesss

• ...Show all comments
    • Michael Shotton
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

You didn't know, you said you thought it funny that I still believed I was using UK answers? I then showed you? does that not make you the ignorant one? A pervert paedophile and a hypocrite? Only asking but you are a bit of a dim wit paedo.

• Dr. NG
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Not yet and it's doubtful anyone ever will. In fact, what evidence we have indicates there are no such things as ghosts or hauntings? Unless one is willing to accept unreliable recollections and anecdotes, at best, believing is a matter of faith.

• ...Show all comments
    • Sandra K
      Lv 6
      4 weeks agoReport

I see Dr. NG, Miyuki and Megumi disagree with Tom and Mick ShitOn! Gary K may agree with them to spite Miyuki. 

• 1 month ago

Ghosts don't exist as the Gods don't exist!

• JJ
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Yes, I saw it on a TV documentary.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.