Kassidy asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 month ago

My boyfriend is in his 40's and have erection problems?

Sometimes his drive is so low he can go without sex for 2 weeks. Also he has issues maintaining his erection. I know he has high blood pressure and thyroid issues. We have also been having lots of sex raw and I haven't gotten pregnant , its been 2 years. Please help I want to have more babies 

He's circumcised. :'( 

Well first things first, he should see a doctor to make sure everything's okay. Then you could try counseling. But I'd also recommend trying Man1 Man Oil for a while- they have nutrients for the skin that help increase blood flow to the penis. I used it for a while and saw some significant improvement with my issue. Good luck to you. 

• Mark4 weeks agoReport

You old **** advertising crap here again

A common cause of E.D. is alcohol. The male exterior reproductive organ depends on healthy blood vessels to function. This means a low fat, no alcohol, low salt diet, daily exercise,and no smoking or caffeine. If the blood pressure medication has affected him then possibly the doctor can order a different medication.

u don't have stay with him if u don't want to. Not liked u married

• real talk. Get you a new man the second there is any kind of difficulty

That sucks, what is your question?

Sore to be “judgmental” but premarital sex is a bad idea .. Also , conceiving children out of wedlock is a horrible idea as well . Maybe he knows deep in his conscience these things and that’s why he is unable to “perform”.

Both high blood pressure and thyroid problems can interfere with a man's ability to get and maintain an erection, and his overall sex drive. If it's been too long, and you have these issues, have him talk to his doctor about the medications he takes and talk about switching to something that does not have these side effects. This is the FIRST step. Only when you get an all-clear on his meds and medical problems should you consider fertility testing. BOTH of you--not just him. A man in his 40s is not over the hill and should be able to both get and maintain an erection and ejaculate. But meds first--because both conditions affect that a great deal. 

TO be honest I would see a doctor, the low sex drive he may be ok with and able to satisfy you in other ways but the low fertility would need a doctor.

maybe he should see his doctor about it

High blood pressure and thyroid problems can cause erectile dysfunction and low libido.

Ask him to visit his doctor to have his hormone levels checked and maybe ask for a prescription for Viagra or Cialis.

He could also request a fertility test to see if his sperm cells are healthy and active.

Other than that, I would suggest that you subtly try seducing him, nothing too overt or anything, just a little bit here and there to plant the seeds of desire in him.