Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkVegetarian & Vegan · 1 month ago

Should vegans and vegitarians protest meat eating people?

Update:

This was actually meant as a reason to protest.Some people love to protest . it matters not what the issue is. you tell a group of people  hey lets protest. but what should we protest. hey why not go to the streets and pick on meat eating people

34 Answers

Relevance
  • Megumi
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

No, that would be evil and futile. Humans are omnivores that eat both animal and plant foods. If you protest, prepare to be beaten. 

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 1 month ago

I wouldn't. To each his or her own. My wife is a Vegan and I'm a Pescatarian.  By protesting, it doesn't make people want to change for the most part. 

• ?
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

They already do.  It's the 269 movenent, named after a calf that was rescued.  

• 1 month ago

No,others will never listen!No use!Did you ever suddenly offer a new thing to some1,who accepted it without deliberation?See,its dead!

• Random Facts: Pee is stored in the balls

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

Protest is too over, kindly provide good impression about veg to meat eating people.

• John
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

It really and truly just isn't their place to do that. Problem is they somehow feel the need to do it anyway.

Now before the illogical logic begins. Making statements about policy and farming is all well and good. The question is towards the all too common phenomenon of "Everybody has to eat what I tell them to eat", which is just plain wrong.

• car253
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

No.   But they should speak up and have a voice.

• ...Show all comments
    • Megumi
      Lv 6
      3 weeks agoReport

Sandra K is quite correct. I do not want to hear vegans trying to make me become one. 

• 1 month ago

Only if those of us who eat normal diets can protest vegans and vegetarians

• 1 month ago

Look out your window~ they already are.

• Dr. D
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Should people who love and care for plants protest against vegetarians? 

I don't mean to sound facetious but consciousness is pervasive throughout the universe - panpsychism. 

https://www.scientificamerican.com/article/does-co...

Consciousness is not limited to animals that have mothers. When we eat something (plant, or animal), it is incorporated into ourselves. This is the simply part of the experience of being part of nature. People who only eat plants are not people with pure wholesome hearts and minds. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.