Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 4 months ago

There will be a second wave of the virus.. Why our these stupid people going to the beach and throwing house parties(pool parties) ?

Update:

Are

Update 2:

Darwin’s theory? 

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    4 months ago

The misguided belief that they are personally invincible coupled with absence of compassion for others whom they might infect & possibly kill by their irresponsible, criminally negligent behaviour.    

I see we have at least one epsilon-minus semi-moron in the crowd - likely one of the very criminals I cite supra.      

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

You already answered your own question: Because they are STUPID.

• 4 months ago

Well the answer lies in your question because "they are stupid"

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

There's a lot of stupid, ignorant people in the world .. I suspect an overwhelming majority of

those doing such things voted for tRump in the States or Johnson in the UK .. If they want to commit suicide it's fine with me .. Just don't spread the infestation to those of us who didn't. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 months ago

I hope a second wave don't happen. I'm just starting to see tissue paper and hand sanitizer again. 

• Anonymous
    4 months ago

Probably reverse psychology. You tell them they cant do it and that makes them want to do it.

• If your time is up then it is up, if you are not meant to die you wont right? Then what is the problem

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.