Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureMythology & Folklore · 1 month ago

Which community do you like and respect more, Hindus or Muslims?

• Rayal

People can be liked as individuals.  Communities are a real mixed bag.

Is it true that the American Rapper Fabulous, the Caribbean musician Ricky Blaze, Mr. Popo from Dragonball, and Jack Ota Benga the moor?

And Sean Kingston the Trinidad and Tobago musician, and the Caribbean delivery man from the king striking Chinese restaurant on mount eden avenue in the Bronx, Bra Henry's mother named Sister Lizzy, Araceli Mendez from Washington Irving High School, and Jeffrey Reyes are the reason why I am very ugly in physical appearance and nature? And the blackest moor on the planet? They stole all of my beauty, youth, growth, and blessings, to become respected people and deities and storybook characters with it. I remember some years ago I foolishly defended and minded the blacks who were treated with racism and discrimination's business and never found out what they did that made people treat them that way. And now I regret it and take back my mouth and words. When I listened to Fabulous, Ricky Blaze, and Sean Kingston's music some years ago everyday, when I took pictures they came out very ugly and mannish and my skin was very black and I turned out to look like the male musicians from the song for some strange reason. When I defended Mr. Popo and Jack Ota Benga from the whites and from inhuman treatment and racial discrimination they made males only jealous of me everywhere on the planet. And they also made me look like a very black person who was mistreated and abused and under watch by the police. It turns out Mr. Popo is secretly the Caribbean delivery man from the King striking Chinese restaurant on mount eden avenue in the Bronx New York. Araceli Mendez from Washington Irving High School stole all of my beauty and blessings to become a Greek goddess named Persephone and she also stole my joy and happiness. She also stole my beauty and blessings to become Bruno Mars's girlfriend from the song "Just The Way You Are." Bra Henry's mother named Sister Lizzy stole all of my youth, beauty, and blessings to become Lizzy McGuire from Disney Channel. Jeffrey Reyes stole my brain and nose to become Treasure E. Blue a military student. But anyways you know how people are these days they only want good things for themselves and for only themselves to prosper. If I complain right now that I dislike the way I look in this picture after all the things they did to me they will say that I think they are stupid for them to stand there for me to become beautiful and intimidate them and attract gorgeous males who are well hung and steal their boyfriends and husbands instead of the other way around in the future. And that I think they are stupid for them to stand there for me to become gorgeous like them and reach their level of beauty and even surpass them in beauty and outshine them and steal their crown or take their place so that they will begin to envy and jealous me as a female as well? They don't want to be jealous of me or grow hurt or feel stupid around me when I'm with boys they like as a child and youth but yet they want me to be jealous of them as an adult when they are with guys I like. Meaning that they don't want me to become attractive like them but yet they want me to call them respected people and deities and stuff like that so that they will become the world's most beautiful people with my beauty and blessings which they have stolen from my family. The song "All These Things That I Have Done" by The Killers is the Aftermath of all the wrongdoings my school, church, family, and TV industry did to me my entire life in the USA. My Auntie named Deborah Djanie stole most of my beauty and blessings and mind to become a celebrity named Hannah Montana from Disney Channel. The Nigerian actress Genevieve Nnaji stole my brain, beauty, youth, and blessings to become a Christian deity named Queen Guinevere from the book King Arthur & His Knights. My auntie named Queen Latifah or Auntie Latisha stole all my beauty and blessings to become the Virgin Mary's powerful Prayerful Worshipping Angelic side at churches and crusades. Jaleesa Grecia from the year 2006 - 2010 at Washington Irvington Irving High School stole all of my youth, growth, beauty, and blessings to become a celebrity named Robyn Rihanna Fenty from Barbados who sings about heartbreak and being mistreated by her mother and bullied by males only. Lynette Puello from the year 2006 - 2008 at Washington Irving High School stole all of my beauty, growth, youth, and blessings to become a celebrity named Mariah Carey and also a Christian deity from hell named Queen Catherine Of Braganza. Dominique Comprero and Yareli Albavera fused together and stole my beauty and blessings to become imari from hentai bible black. Jessica Aquino stole all my beauty and blessings to become Reika Kitami from hentai bible black. Elizabeth Rowell's brother named Richard Rowell stole my beauty, youth, blessings, and popularity to become Kenshin Himura's Teacher or Master who wears the red head band in the anime series rurouni Kenshin. And he also stole my hygiene. Richard Rowell's brother named David Lopez and Mr. Psoras stole my beauty, blessings, and popularity to become a Christian deity named Beelzebub, angel Lucifer from the Holy Bible who is perfect in nature, Inuyasha the anime character, and a celebrity named Shane West. Brandon from Ronald Gamma's room at High School For Environmental Studies stole all my beauty and blessings to become a deity named Leonardo DiCaprio and also a medieval storybook character who is a framed man named Prince Charming from The Blue Fairy Book by Andrew Lang. And Brandon is secretly Sister Lizzy and Bra Emma's son named Bra Henry from Ghana Tema Community 2. Michael Lawrence from Hollywood Avenue stole my beauty and blessings and harmony to become celebrities and a deity named Lil Wayne, Marion Moseby from the Suite Life Of Zach and Cody, and Jesus Christ's black side. My auntie named Sister Korkor stole my beauty and blessings and used it to become a Caucasian Jehovah's witness believer and church goer named Ms. Emilee Brown. Raymundo Galindo stole my beauty and blessings and all my femininity to become a Super hero and attractive male respected person named Tom Welling. The hispanic man at kennedy fried chicken fast food joint who approached my old self in the year 2014 and tried to attract her stole my youth, beauty, and blessings through my younger sister and used it to become a Disney actor named Richard Madden from the 2015 Disney movie Cinderella. Then after that he turned out to be from 59th street Columbus circle meaning that he knows the High School For Environmental Studies People and is a part of their school. He is a spy who wanted to destroy my family and make me poor and a celebrity named Queen Latifah and Hannah Montana. Then after that physically he sped cars and trains at me and my son with an intention of running us over. He deceived us whenever we went grocery shopping at deli's and purposely gave us small portions of food and charged us more amounts than he was supposed to when we were poor. He also gave us mean face at stores and attitude all the time and even terrorized me and my son through cats. Then I became annoying to him and he became jealous of me and began saying "Shut the fu€k up beautiful." And the Hispanic females, Caucasian females, African American females, African Females, Arab Females, and Asian females from their country grew angry and were saying that he should have called me ugly instead and he should have approached my mother and sister and aunties and grandmother and cousins and checked them out and raped them instead. I believe the American rapper Eminem who released the music video "Beautiful" has a hand in this misfortune. Maame Dora's sister named Akyere from Ghana Tema Community 2 stole all my beauty and blessings to become a deity named Claire Danes from the movie Stardust. Maame Sala's sister named Maame Dora from Ghana Tema Community 2 stole my beauty and blessings to become a deity from Greece named Pandora. My uncle named Bra Kofi from Ghana Tema Community 2 stole all my beauty and blessings to become a male celebrity named Eminem, and my femininity to become Kenshin Himura, and an Angel from the Holy Bible named Angel Gabriel.  David Lopez's girlfriend named Kiara stole my beauty and blessings to become Ciara Harris, Keira Knightly, and Princess Tiana from Disney. K Bro or Nikkon stole all my beauty to become Shawn Mendes. They weren't attractive naturally and they weren't born that way. Meaning they are the reason why I am very ugly and no guys ever notices me. I am very ugly and mannish looking in appearance and it shows all the time in my pictures. I think that the story of the Fisherman and His Wife by The Brothers Grimm has something to do with their behavior because the fisherman was granted many wishes and his wife wanted to be a king and a Pope and even in the end Lord of the moon. And it's how those people who's music I was listening to on my tablet and phone and who's ebooks I installed and read on my tablet  and phone were behaving towards me secretly in the TV. They were stealing my youth, beauty, blessings, brain, and lungs and wanted more to become Pope next. They also threatened to kill me in my home through huge cats in the night when I'm sleeping in my bed and eat my heart out like Patience Ozokwor did to her husband and her next door neighbor in the village in the movie together forever for posting the truth about them on Yahoo and Facebook. Meaning that they are witches and wizards than the devil himself and are the most evil people in the universe. So imagine what would have happened if I lived alone with my son in the USA and Bra Henry at the hospital wasn't alive. Me and my son would have been eaten by cats and witches the size of the empire state building.

Source(s): And would have been treated like the Karate kid from the 1987 movie, the Ghost from the 1985 movie Ghost, Joseph from the story of Portiphar's wife, and the boy who was turned into a stag by Artemis and torn to pieces by his own hunting dogs. Joseph is secretly old time Piagentini Jones student named Jason/Leonardo Dicaprio from Romeo & Juliet and my brother Joseph Amoah's fusion and the Stag who was torn to pieces by his own hunting dogs is secretly Stargirl Caraway from the book Stargirl by Jerry Spinelli. And Araceli Mendez and Maame Efua from Ghana Tema Community 2 who is known as a witch by people stole my Success. After they did this to my head and body in this picture the Asians made fun of me that I'm a Sweet lolita and short and very feminine looking as myself now. And that they thought I was a transgender and pictured me and drew art of me with a huge penis and testes which reached the ground and that is unacceptable.