Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 2 days ago

Are Virgos known for beauty?

Yes or no??

1 day ago

Virgos can be cute, but Scorpio women are better and have less flaws in appearance.

18 hours ago

Yes, especially Virgo Moon women and Virgo Venus women.

• Such levels of secrecy that you are lying to people in these positions. You tell them a false narrative, you tell them what you want them  to believe and so you have no risk of anything being exposed. They don't know the real story...it's all need to know. They think they have classified information but all they have is a story. Many of these people don't even see these things first hand. They are just being fed information. 

They think they are are telling other people a false narrative to cover up your secrets but some of them have a false narrative their selves! 

2 days ago

I don't know, but all the Virgos I have ever known, were either pretty, stunning,  beautiful. Maybe that's a coincidence...who knows. But, I have never met an average or ugly looking Virgo. I honestly have never met a stunning Libra or Taurus.lol

Source(s): Venus, do your job!
    2 days ago

My magic coin of randomness can settle this. Heads yes.........dammit! Landed on it’s edge again.

• 2 days ago

The simple answer to your question is no. Virgos are not known for their beauty. That is indeed Taurus and Libra. Even though they may not be great-looking, Virgos are known for being very smart and organized.

2 days ago

ABOUT VIRGO:

Virgo is a Mercury-Ruled sign. This makes them an intellect from the start. They are known for their intelligence, communication skills, analytics, and organizational skills. Although, being a fall in Venus, the planet of love and beauty, they are usually not known for being beautiful. 

COMPATIBLE WITH:

Taurus

Cancer

Scorpio

Capricorn

POSSIBLE WITH:

Leo

Libra

Virgo 

Pisces

INCOMPATIBLE WITH:

Aries

Gemini

Sagittarius 

Aquarius 

2 days ago

I'm not sure about that..

2 days ago

Not really, not in my opinion. Very average looking.

2 days ago

Nope, Libra and Taurus are. In fact, Virgos are actually in fall of Venus, which gives them another degrade in beauty.

• Butterfly2 days agoReport

How about Denyse Tontz?? She is a Virgo.