It looks to me like the Democrats are finished what do you think?

34 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 days ago

IT IS LIKELY THAT DONALD TRUMP WILL BE THE LAST REPUBLICAN PRESIDENT

• Malichi1 day agoReport

Liberals Say that every single time a Republican wins. 

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 days ago

So that's how it "looks to you"..?? Sorry to hear you've recently gone blind.

• 3 days ago

finished? Left wingere overwhelmingly outnumber RepubliCONS. It's the gop near extinction, not the dems. A RepubliCON will never win presidency again. Even all the polls show Dump losing by massive margin 

• Anonymous
    3 days ago

If they are, enjoy the third world because there will be no one to come along and clean up the massive mess Trump and his cult have made. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 days ago

I think only an idiot ever says that either party is "finished"

• 3 days ago

With Soros , The Democrat Alliance , China and all the other NWO propping them up , I don't think they really need the American citizen's support to carry on .

• Anonymous
    3 days ago

"Fox News Poll: Biden leads Trump, wins high marks for female VP pledge"

Former Vice President Joe Biden bests President Donald Trump by nine points in a 2020 ballot test, in the first Fox News Poll since Biden became the de facto Democratic nominee. https://www.foxnews.com/politics/fox-news-poll-bid... I think you need to ground in reality. You've been swallowing trump's BS and lies too long.

• Jack H
    Lv 7
    3 days ago

You think so, woww, thats so interesting...

Attachment image
  • If you honestly believe that either major party wants the other party gone (or reduced so much that they never win a majority anywhere ever again), then you're a fool.  As long as the Democrats win sometimes, then the GOP can blame them for anything that goes wrong while they're in charge.  Likewise when the GOP is in charge.  They can take turns running as the underdog and people like you will lap it up because you have no objective memory.

• Anonymous
    3 days ago

Really?? Where on earth did you get that?

• sirjester099
      Lv 6
      3 days agoReport

From the voices that live in his head!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.