me and my friend are debating the word "drawing"?

OK me and my friend are debating the word "drawing" being pronounced "drawing" or "drawring" please let me prove to my friend that its "drawing" and where talking about american English

Next, try debating the words "it's", "we're" and "American", you twit.

• Cogito

It's pronounced exactly as it looks - draw-ing.  There is no second R.

Wish I could. But for those who hail from the Boston area, it's drawring. Sorry.

Here's the deal. The US is a very big nation with lots of diversity and ancestry. So we don't all speak the same language and when we do we don't all pronounce the words in the same way.

When I came back to my parents house I was deciding studying german lessons before I studied in Instituto Germanica and the music school San Martin we had to drop it and went back home then suddenly I came back Montevideo after the assault which happened because of a telephone call from Maria Laura Hartpence and I had tp drop Anchorena and French and they were saying play golf with Pocha and do all kinds of gym I said ok I studied with Pocha golf and also was doing gym drinking gatorade

• Brian

ˈdroiNG' .

• Danny

Drawing is like any word, not everyone will pronounce a word the same, it all depends on your accent, where you from etc.

• oldprof

Wait bo, you didn't ask about how you two pronounced the word.  You asked how it was pronounced by Americans in general.  You two could very well pronounce it the same way...or differently for all we know.  But Americans pronounce it differently depending on their cultural background.