are aliens real?

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 days ago

No, but some foolish people mistake ghosts for "aliens" this is an amateur mistake and you will look like a fool if you say this.

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Paul
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

possible, but I won't go beyond that until there is some solid evidence.

• Robin
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

if you are talking about the ones from outer space no they do not exist

• 1 month ago

The thing is.........even the Pentagon now admits they have things on film, that they cannot  explain. 

But does it mean  ALIENS?   Nooooo..........

but it's some pretty freaky sh*t ,  none the less. 

The distances involved for manned space flight,  make it seem impossible that aliens from other star systems have visited us. 

But then, we assume that, based on OUR limited knowledge of physics and mechanics. 

Who is to say some advanced raced,   doesn't have Warp Drive,   or  Star Gates or whatever. 

• ...Show all comments
    • Weasel McWeasel
      Lv 7
      1 month agoReport

Who is to say some probe, sent out a million years ago , by some race, long since extinct, even, ......didn't eventually find it's way to our planet? 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

We are real, our solar system is real, other galaxies are real, life in other galaxies is plausably real, older more advanced civilizations are plausably real, space travel is real, so I think aliens from other galaxies are plausably real. 

• ...Show all comments
    • Dubbs
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

Preposterous to some, probably those who refuse to think outside of the box (Kinda like you, Sandra). But mans greatest accomplishments stem from thinking beyond our current measures. 

• 2 months ago

Are you real? Aliens are as likely to exist as you are.

• Megumi
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

Yes, I see hundreds of illegal aliens from Mexico in California and Texas. As for ET aliens, there is no genuine evidence for or against them. We do know they cannot visit us, if they do indeed exist. 

• 2 months ago

I believe so. We live on a planet rotating around a star. Out of the billions of stars there are bound to millions with life on a planet circling it.

• Megumi
      Lv 6
      2 months agoReport

No one can really know such a thing. 

• j153e
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Probably; according to Professors Adam Frank and Woodruff Sullivan, physicists and astronomers, using NASA Kepler studies, which suggest one in five stars have planets in the liquid water zone, and taking into account the age of the universe, the number of observable stars, etc., the probability of Earth being the first planet in the universe hosting a sentient species is less than one in 10 billion trillion (one in 10^22).

That stated, if our galaxy has had 1,000 civilizations of 10,000 years' duration (i.e., before destroying themselves by war, etc.), they are all long extinct...and another Earth-type sentient life civilization won't appear until Terrans are long gone--such are the magnitudes of time involved.

So, while astrobiologists are confident that sentient aliens have existed, if any presently exist, and they are deigning to visit Earth, their technology would be literally light-years ahead of ours--somewhat like the behavior noted in the U.S. military's 2020 confirmation of unusual, sentient alien craft or UAP. 

There is no reason to posit that they are beneficial.

Related:

Walking among Us by Dr. David Jacobs;

The Soulless One.

• ...Show all comments
    • Dubbs
      Lv 6
      1 month agoReport

To primitive cultures science is Magic, they just don't understand it. So the "Magical Solutions" of interstellar travel are just advanced technology that these "top scientists" don't understand. "Preposterous is NOT a science based conclusion because we don't know everything. 

• JASON
    Lv 5
    2 months ago

Yes I've seen those films, Alien, Aliens etc.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.