My name isn't asked in PetsBirds · 2 months ago

How do I flap my wings and learn to fly if I'm not a bird? ?

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Albert
    Lv 5
    2 months ago
    Favourite answer

You can follow suit with the other morons that tried to fly. Maybe. Just maybe your troll answer will inspire... No, not really. It's just ****!

• ...Show all comments
    • Albert
      Lv 5
      2 months agoReport

Maybe some day, you'll understand the science of how a jet pack works, but do you even understand mathmatics; James?

• Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • 2 months ago

Be a bat. 9876543210

• 2 months ago

Use a shock collar.

• Albert
      Lv 5
      2 months agoReport

Hello to a persona I've seen before.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

By being a butterfly instead.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

You climb the highest mountain and pull your pants down until a male is behind you

• Albert
      Lv 5
      2 months agoReport

Doode! Why do you wish to insult homosexuals that they wouldn't hit that with your "TOOL" even?

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

1. Get on a rocket, space shuttle or something similar, get up as  high as you can and still breathe.  Jump out of the vehicle and start flapping your arms.  You are now flying until you hit the ground or a building.

2.  Learn the art of levitation and apply unit to self, flap arms vigorously..., close enough

3.  Get into a deeper sleep, remember to grow feathers on your arms, and grow a tail next time you fall asleep and start dreaming.  Find a tall building or a giant sequoia  tree and jump off, spread your wings and fly.

4.  Whatever made you hallucinate and make you want to fly in the first place, do more of it and finish off the dream where you we’re flying around in the first place.  Once you wake up remember you cannot fly and stop asking others how to finish off your dream.

• Albert
      Lv 5
      2 months agoReport

Funny; almost?

• 2 months ago

You need to catch a helicopter, flap your wings from there, would be the best way to fly.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.