Anonymous

So my coworkers are getting calls from the managers but not me?

Apparently im missing out on these phone calls from my job which got shut down temporarly due to coronavirus. Nobodies keeping me informed about what is going on at all which is not fair because my coworkers are asking me if i got a phone call from the manager. I havent been getting anything except an update text from the CEO of the whole company which is probably getting sent out to everyone who works for the company in the USA.

What can I do about this? I dont have any managers phone number i only got two coordinators, its like they forgot i have to be updated too. I been with this company for over 4 years going to be 5 soon

Yet when they were open they would call me for come in for someone who called out so clearly they have my phone number

I only work part time but i have been getting 25 hours a week :/

• Contact the co coordinator and see if they have your manager's phone number. 

You should have asked for some contact information when you started working.

Hint: you are about to be replaced.

• Damien

maybe theyve decided to fire u or just a minor mistake.