How do I address an email I received that has no name?

I recently applied for a job, and I got an email back! The only problem is that the email doesn't have the sender's name. I don't know how to reply. Is "Dear hiring manager," appropriate? It's an informal email, which makes me wonder if I shouldn't be too formal.

• DEBS

Don't address anyone. Simply start typing, "Thank you for your email regarding....."

If you really feel the need, then 'Hiring team' or such would work. I wouldn't use it though.

You could address it as 'Dear Sir or Madam', that would cover your bases.

Dear Hiring Manager sounds okay. Just hit Reply and type your message. Be sure to thank him/her for the offer/opportunity to work for them.

How did they address you?  

Does their email address have a name in it?   Like BobSmith@Imadork.duh?

If there are no clues, it's an informal email and they couldn't be bothered to sign it or have an auto sig set up, I'd probably just start my response with "Hello".   I'd rather use a casual salutation than use an incorrect name or title.    I figure if being called by their name/title were important, they would have told you what it is.  LOL! 

Your mileage may vary.

To whom it may concern, that is who you should adress it to