Should I stop working for now?

I just don't know what to do. I work as a secretary for the NHS on what you call their temporary staffing (I've been in this role 4 months shy of 5 years) and we're defined as key-workers. The thing is I'm so anxious at work as I have underlying asthma and I go back home to my 76 year old mum. I get paid weekly so if I decide to take weeks off, I won't get paid. I will have to survive on savings. I just don't know what to do. Also, I work one floor up from ITU. What should I do?

You either stay at work and support the NHS that has been paying your bills for the past 5 years or you hand your notice in and leave the job for someone  that wants to support the country in it's time of need. 

Update: Wrong. I am the store manager of a co-op shop with 20 staff. I deal with people face to face, day in day out, I'm not sat in an office pen pushing. I'm feeding whiny morons like you.

I've had 2 days off in the last 3 weeks, how about you?

Update2: You're a full of shìt troll. Get a job, you idle scrounger.