Anonymous

Need help making a resume ?

Ok not good with my English.

But ok I only have work 3 jobs.

My first job was the same as my second job at another store and what I would do is unload the trailer and take the pallets to there departments, I would then fix and organize the warehouse, then I would go do displays and fixing few stuff on the shelves, and then help the stockers do the aisle and go get carts.

And my recent job right now is landscaping and what I do the first thing is go and throw all the trash from the cans and change bags, then clean everything outside and pick up whatever trash there is, then cut weeds and grass and sometimes trimming trees, and sometimes if there’s not much we do other different duty like clean building windows or help inside.

So how can I write these 3 jobs in a good resume

Please help me out thanks  

• Tavy

A Resume is not a list of job duties, you don't have to put what you do on a daily basis, just the name of the job.

Do the best you can do. If you have someone else do it, then you are indicating a false persona. They expect a certain level of English and your resume should reflect the level of English you know.

Not sure you need a resume for those kind of jobs.